With God All Things Are Possible
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 10 January 2015

QUOTES ON TRUSTING AND HAVING FAITH IN GOD

Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything
depended on you.
Saint Augustine

Faith don't come in a bushel
basket, Missy. It come one step
at a time. Decide to trust Him
for one little thing today, and
before you know it, you find out
He's so trustworthy you be
putting your whole life in His
hands.
Lynn Austin

We must cease striving and trust
God to provide what He thinks
is best and in whatever time He
chooses to make it available. But
this kind of trusting doesn't
come naturally. It's a spiritual
crisis of the will in which we
must choose to exercise faith.
Charles R. Swindoll

We have very little faith in the
Lord, very little trust. If we
trusted the Lord as much as we
trust a friend when we ask him
to do something for us, neither
we as individuals nor our whole
country would suffer so much.
Thaddeus of Vitovnica

Psalm 37:23-24 “The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never
fall, For the Lord holds them by the
hand.” (NLT)

Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
” (NIV)

Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your
requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your
hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (NIV)

Psalm 27:1 “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I beafraid?” (NIV)

Isaiah 41:10, 13 “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
For I hold you by your right hand – I, the LORD your God. And I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.” (NLT)

Psalm 9:10 “Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O LORD, do not abandon those
who search for you.” (NLT)

Isaiah 2:22 “Don’t put your trust in mere humans. They are as frail as breath…” (NLT)

Psalm 118:8 “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.” (KJV)

Psalm 31:14-15 “But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.” My times
are in Your hand;” (NKJV)

Psalm 20: 7-8 “Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand
firm.” (NIV)


0 comments:

Post a Comment