With God All Things Are Possible
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 10 January 2015

QUOTES ON GOD'S PROTECTION

God does not remove us from all
harm; He uses harm to move us
close to Him.

Now, this is what the Lord says,
"Fear not, for I have redeemed
you; I have summoned you by
name; you are mine. When you
pass through the waters, I will
be with you; and when you pass
through the rivers, they will not
sweep over you. When you walk
through the fire, you will not be
burned; the flames will not set
you ablaze. For I am the Lord,
your God, the Holy One of
Israel, your Savior.

For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. He defends the cause of
the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing. And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt.
Deuteronomy 10:17-19

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. 1 Samuel 2:9
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou saved me from violence. I will call on the
LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 2 Samuel
22:3-4

Exodus 14:13-14 
“And Moses said to the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today,
you shall see again no more forever. The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.’”
Read more about this verse.

Psalm 34:19 
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.”

Read more about this verse.
Psalm 91:7 
“A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.”

Nahum 1:7 
“The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.”
Read more about this verse.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 
“We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down,
but not destroyed.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment