With God All Things Are Possible
Powered by Blogger.

Friday 23 January 2015

PRAYER IN TIME OF SICKNESS

A PRAYER IN TIME OF SICKNESS

King Hezekiah felt seriously ill unto the point of death and he prayed to GOD.  The LORD answered him and added some more years to his days. Do you remember the stories of the woman with the issue of blood, the lame man by the pool of Bethsaida, blind Barthemaeus, the Shunammite woman, the centurion’s daughter, and many more were all healed or raised from the death through the power of GOD in CHRIST JESUS. Do you have any illness in your body that you have spent so much and is not going away, do you have any infirmities that is causing discomfort to your body, summon up courage with faith in GOD through CHRIST JESUS and render this prayer. Always remember that GOD has sent forth HIS WORD to heal all our diseases. Just believe that you are healed after rendering this prayer and never doubt and it will be so.

A PRAYER IN TIME OF SICKNESS ( A PSALM OF DAVID)

You, LORD GOD, bless everyone who cares for the poor, and you rescue those people in times of trouble. You protect them and keep them alive. You make them happy here in this land, and you don’t hand them over to their enemies.

You always heal them and restore their strength when they are sick. I prayed, “Have pity, LORD! Heal me, though I have sinned against you.”

My vicious enemies ask me, “When will you die and be forgotten?” When visitors come, all they ever bring are worthless words, and when they leave, they spread gossip.

My enemies whisper about me. They think the worst, and they say “You have some fatal disease! You’ll never get well.”
My most trusted friend has turned against me, though he ate at my table. Have pity LORD! Heal me, so I can pay them back. Then my enemies won’t defeat me and I will know that you really care. You have helped me because I am innocent, and you will always be close to my side.

You the LORD GOD will be praised forever! Amen and amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment