With God All Things Are Possible
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 14 March 2015

A PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE AND HELP

A PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE AND HELP

Christ has promised to be a light unto our footpath, to lead us every step of the way in our journey through life if we allow HIM. Through HIS guidance, we will run and not be weary, we shall walk and never faint, we will mount up with wings as eagles. Moses refused to lead the Israelites in their journey through the wilderness unless GOD will go with them. You too can take that stand today. Ask for HIS guidance and HE will oblige.

A PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE AND HELP


I offer you my heart, LORD GOD, and I trust you.
Don’t make me ashamed or let enemies defeat me.
Don’t disappoint any of your worshippers,
But disappoint all deceitful liars.
Show me your paths and teach me to follow you;
Guide me by your truth and instruct me.
You keep me safe and I always trust you.

Please, LORD, remember you have always be patient and kind.
Forget each wrong I did when I was young.
Show how truly kind you are and remember me.
You are honest and merciful, and you teach sinners how to
follow YOUR path.


You lead humble people to do what is right
And to stay on your path.
In everything you do, you are kind and faithful to everyone
who keeps our agreement with you.

Be true to YOUR NAME, LORD, by forgiving each one of my
terrible sins.
You will show the right path to all who worship you.
They will have plenty, and then their children will receive the land.

Our LORD, you are the friend of your worshippers, and you make an
agreement with all of us.
I always look to you, because you rescue me from every trap.
I am lonely and troubled. Show that you care and have pity on me.
My awful worries keep growing. Rescue me from sadness.
See my troubles and misery and forgive my sins.

Look at all my enemies! See how much they hate me.
I come to you for shelter. Protect me, keep me safe, and don’t
disappoint me.
I obey you with all my heart and I trust you, knowing that you will
save me.


Our GOD, please save me from all my troubles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment