With God All Things Are Possible
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 5 April 2015

A PRAYER WHEN YOU CAN’T FIND THE WAY

A PRAYER WHEN YOU CAN’T FIND THE WAY

Like the woman with the issue of blood who had spent twelve
good years searching to the disease that have taken over her entire body and made her crooked. She would have spent all her entire fortune looking for cure in the wrong places. Spending all her money and the doctors where busy collecting them from her even though they knew they could not heal her. She lost all hope of ever recovering until she met Dr. Jesus. All she had to pay was to believe. “If I could only touch the helm of HIS garment I know I will be cured”, was the only though that inhabited her mind, soul and body. Though the crowd kept pushing her away, she kept on pressing, she kept on pushing until she was able to touch the “garment” of CHRIST JESUS, not HIS hand, not HIS leg or any other part of HIS body, but HIS garment, and then she was healed. Just by paying a price of faith, she became totally healed.
Are you going through a storm in your life and road ahead, and around you seems close and there is no way out? Render this prayer with faith.

A PRAYER WHEN YOU CAN’T FIND THE WAY

You keep me safe, LORD GOD. So, when I pray at night, please listen
carefully to each of my concerns. I am deeply trouble and close to
death; I am as good as death and completely helpless. I am no better
off than those in the grave, those you have forgotten and no longer
help.

You have put me in the deepest and darkest grave; your anger roll
over me like ocean waves. You have made my friend turn in horror
before me. I am a prisoner who cannot escape, and I am almost blind
because of my sorrow.

Each day I lift my hands in prayer to you, LORD. Do you work miracles
for the dead? Do they stand up and praise you? Are your love and loyalty
announced in the world of the dead? Do they know of your miracles and
your saving power in the dark world below where all is forgotten? Each
morning I pray to you, LORD. Why do you reject me? Why do you turn
from me? Ever since I was a child, I have been sick and close to death.
You have terrified me and make me helpless. Your ager is like a flood and
I am shattered by your furious attacks that strike each day and from every
side . My friends and neighbors have turned against me because of you,
and now darkness is my only companion.

As you made a way in the Red Sea for the Israelites to pass through, make
a way for me. As you made a way for Matthew to become one of your
beloved disciples, make a way for me. As you made a way for David to defeat
Goliath, make a way for me. As you made a way for Paul and Silas to be set
Free from prison, make a way for me, that the world may know that you are

the LORD that makes a way where there seems to be none. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment